7 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Bunker Bar v1.1

To contact us Click HERE


I've been absent for about a month but not idle.  There's a lot going on and much it centers around my favorite topics.....bourbon and whiskey.

In the course of my many trips to Kentucky for bourbon picking, the opportunity exists to take possession of the barrel itself.  The distillery will include the barrel on the pallet when shipping the bourbon bottles.  On two occasions, our Four Roses picks came through a Maryland distributor so I went up both times and picked up the barrel.   For some time they sat against the wall in my basement but I decided to put them to good use and use them as the base for a small top addition to the bunker bar.

Nothing special as I used the same oak plywood and trim as the rest of the cabinet to keep everything uniform.  I'm happy with the final outcome so I don't think there's going to be a version 1.2.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder